Genesis Graphics Inc., Genesis, Genesis Graphics, genesis graphics, commercial screen printing digital imaging
Commercial Screen Printing
File Building & Submission
The Do's, Don'ts & How to's
Acceptable File Formats
Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
Fonts are the source of the majority of pre-press problems and delays, and may require special attention. To avoid font problems:
• Convert any text to outlines, in Illustrator and InDesign and convert type to curves in CorelDraw. In Adobe Photoshop rasterize your fonts when preparing the file for uploading. (note: make sure to do this to a copy of the file in case you have to go back and edit )
• If you choose not to convert to outlines, please included all fonts used in your layout.
• Do not forget fonts that may be embedded in placed graphics.
• Do NOT use font style attributes: if you want a Times Italic font you should use Times Italic, and NOT Times with the italic attribute.
• Please organize your fonts folder for all the fonts used for the job.
Striving for Excellence - Committed to our Clients Success