Genesis Graphics Inc., Genesis, Genesis Graphics, genesis graphics, commercial screen printing digital imaging
Commercial Screen Printing
File Building & Submission
The Do's, Don'ts & How to's
Acceptable File Formats
Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
• In order to give us more flexibility in the event that your files require some color correction, please supply your designed panel files as an unflattened PSD file along with the flattened TIFF or EPS format.
• Please avoid JPEG and LZW compression when saving as a TIFF.
• Image resolution should be set according to the product application. Most situations require 240 dpi / ppi at the 100% image size.
• If you must place text elements, text layers must be rasterized or specified fonts may not print correctly.
• All solid black (type or other vector graphics) must be in Rich Black (R:0 G:0 B:0).
• Please include the bleed inside the document set-up area.
• Crop marks indicating the finished size of the panel have to be placed on a separate layer in the document.
Striving for Excellence - Committed to our Clients Success