Genesis Graphics Inc., Genesis, Genesis Graphics, genesis graphics, commercial screen printing digital imaging
Commercial Screen Printing
File Building & Submission
The Do's, Don'ts & How to's
Acceptable File Formats
Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
• Images need to be linked in the layout software and NOT embedded. Include all linked images in their panel folder.
• Please include the bleed outside the document set-up area.
• All solid black (type or other vector graphics) in Rich Black (R:0 G:0 B:0).
• Some transparency and shadow effects included in InDesign are not supported. Inform us before using these effects.*
• Please make sure your document setup area is the same size as your final panel size. If you work at half scale, your document set-up area should be half the size of your final panel and twice the DPI.
• To ensure that all files and fonts are included, please use the “File > Package...” settings.
When you package a file, you create a folder that contains COPIES of your InDesign document, any necessary fonts, linked graphics, text files, and a customized report with customer information and printing instructions. Please submit the entire folder.
*When using transparencies and shadow effects, problems occur in color matching and file output. Please provide JPG’s or High Quality PDF’s if using any of these effects.