Genesis Graphics Inc., Genesis, Genesis Graphics, genesis graphics, commercial screen printing digital imaging
Commercial Screen Printing
File Building & Submission
The Do's, Don'ts & How to's
Acceptable File Formats
Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
• If you are using Pantone Colors, please specify colors. Do NOT convert colors to CMYK or RGB.
• All solid black (type or other vector graphics) must be in Rich Black (R:0 G:0 B:0)
• Some transparency and shadow effects included in Illustrator are not supported. Inform us before using these effects.*
• To avoid potential font problems, convert your text to outlines.
• Images need to be linked in the layout software and NOT embedded. Include all linked images in their panel folder.
• A 1/4 inch bleed must be added to a panel’s perimeter. Please include the bleed inside the document set-up area.
• Crop marks indicating the finished size of the panel have to be placed on a separate layer in the document.
*When using transparencies and shadow effects, problems occur in color matching and file output. Please provide JPG’s or High Quality PDF’s if using any of these effects.
Striving for Excellence - Committed to our Clients Success